PDA

View Full Version : Help i might Die anxiety?!!!..

peter245
15-11-13, 21:49
i have a fear of seizures this fear of ''What if thoughts'' are Severe
im a 15 year old male 166 cm 74 Kg
my family history only has heart attacks but they all occurred after 60 so that's a good sign in terms of health,
since last week i have been getting really bad headaches they strike at 2 am
they can last 45 minutes and come again in the morning
im scared i might die, what if its a brain tumor
i always stay up till about 8 am
i play alot of video games and internet
why would there be a problem now not before?
a few days ago i had nausea and (vomited) but it's because i drank one energy drink let's hope
my Anxiety is killing me
im scared if this is a brain tumor
i don't want to die yet
i drink alot of soda?
can they cause it my head has just started again
its 8.50 am and im not asleep

Andria24
15-11-13, 22:38
Peter you're over stressing your brain. You need to to sleep at night, not stimulate it into a frenzy late at night. You're messing with the bodies natural circadian rhythm. You're 15 years if age. Still growing, pushing yourself with academic study, normal activities etc. Try not to write yourself off, instead think about the fact that you need to rest at appropriate times.

Also ask about an eye check, as you may need glasses due to eye strain. Try to believe what I'm saying and ensure that you share your fears with a parent, guardian or someone you class as a mature adult.

You're fine - but you do need to sleep :)

debs71
15-11-13, 22:44
Have you replied to any/seen the responses to your previous posts, Peter???

peter245
16-11-13, 06:22
yes i do!!!
i just come on here when my anxiety hits its peak

kahi35
16-11-13, 06:35
hey my cardiologist said soda and energy drinks in creases heart rate so it might be a good idea to ease off of the energy drinks. i hope you feel better soon

BumbleGirl
16-11-13, 09:08
Hello peter. You say you stay up til 8am :-O that will be what's making you feel ill! Xx