PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning from the U.S.

Tanner40
16-11-13, 14:26
Morning to everyone. Saturday morning and I woke up feeling pretty good. Thankful for that and thankful for working on the concept of acceptance.

I am going to do some positive things today. The new kitten has to go to the vet and get checked out. I am going to go to the library and pick up a book that they have on hold for me. I've been waiting on this book for three weeks and I'm very excited to begin reading it.

My partner and I are doing a weekly check on our new budget plan this afternoon and then going grocery shopping for healthy meals for the week.

My partner is a nurse and is on call tonight, so I will have some downtime for myself and I'm looking forward to that. Such a nice change from dreading being alone.

Progress, little at a time, but I will certainly take it. I hope everyone can find some peace and enjoyment in this day.

Fishmanpa
16-11-13, 14:32
Glad it's the weekend myself. I get really fatigued in general (side effect from treatment) and by the end of the week I'm exhausted. The weekend is time for me to recuperate and rest... and football on Sunday :) We do our grocery shopping on Saturdays as well.

Have a great one Tanner! Glad to see things are looking up.

Positive thoughts!

Tanner40
16-11-13, 14:33
Thanks Fishmanpa! Another thing to be thankful for, football on Sundays. I knew there was a reason I liked you. Lol