Nauseous
Sore head
Tiredness
Fuzzy feeling in your chest
Lack of appetite
Restlessness
Trouble sleeping
Also tinnitus from meds

I'm also 8 weeks into citalopram could I still be getting side effects? I thought they would have work off.

Any advice appreciated

Andria24
16-11-13, 22:52
I would if I thought about it. I have thyroid disease and I've never quite been 100%. Then there's the anxiety disorder, and the IBS. Thankfully I don't think about it, unless I'm forced to do so. I'm also female and we girls appear to be at the mercy of monthly cycles that make our joints ache, or heads throb and our reproductive organs play merry hell just for the laughs.

If you're feeling under the weather is it not worth a generic check up by your doctor? And you could always ask Fishman how he feels on a day to day basis. The mans coming apart at the seams for sure. And he googled himself into a pregnancy this last week.

Hope you're feeling better soon Cam :hugs:

Cammy
16-11-13, 22:55
Thanks andria. I have the docs this Friday. I've just been feeling like this for far too long and it's getting me down. Going to see about cbt as well as I need to address the root of my anxiety problem

cpe1978
16-11-13, 23:01
Fishman's pregnant? I had no idea! Have fun squeezing that one out :)

Andria24
16-11-13, 23:03
Cam have you also considered counselling? CBT helps us to alter the way in which we think and process things, counselling helps us to understand what underpins the anxiety. I'm having both next year. The thinking being that counselling will deal with the historical issues/causes, the CBT will deal with regaining control of how I react etc.

---------- Post added at 23:03 ---------- Previous post was at 23:01 ----------

Fishman's pregnant? I had no idea! Have fun squeezing that one out :)

Well I did tell him ... and he didn't listen ... and then he made an appointment with Dr Google and well - the patter of tiny Fishman feet are nigh. Apparently.

cpe1978
16-11-13, 23:05
I am doing CBT privately at the moment, and apart from giving me an appreciation for the value of money ;) it is helping a lot, it makes perfect sense to me and is teaching me where to channel my efforts and what is futile. The problem with HA is that we all try and control the things that we can't. We need to focus on what we can.

debs71
16-11-13, 23:06
...And you could always ask Fishman how he feels on a day to day basis. The mans coming apart at the seams for sure. And he googled himself into a pregnancy this last week.

Fishmanpa is having Fishmanbabies?? Ahh, lovely news....:yesyes:

Cammy
16-11-13, 23:09
Do you think I could get CBT on the nhs? I could probably pay for it but I have my first child on the way and it will be hard to pay for both.

cpe1978
16-11-13, 23:12
Ahhhh just sell the child ;)

Yes you can get CBT on the NHS, there is often quite a waiting list though, but speak with your GP.

Cammy
16-11-13, 23:24
Not a bad idea! Lol

Yeah I will thanks