PDA

View Full Version : HELP........for

LickeyEndBlues
07-11-06, 10:19
I decided to remove this as no one had commented

jill
07-11-06, 13:16
Hi :D

Sorry you felt the need to remove this thread. Sometimes it takes a few days for people to come through with a reply, maybe if you put it up again and leave it for a while you may get some replies.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

Paddington
07-11-06, 14:27
Erm soz if i missed your post hun,i reply to so many!Please put it back.When did you post it?I have been on nearly allday But when i log off for a wee or somthing[he he he!!]it is only topice that have been active since i last visited that are there!Not too good with the pc i am afraid!!Post it again please!!Love mary rose.xxxxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore

LickeyEndBlues
07-11-06, 14:27
Thanks for that support Jill. Yes it was only up for a couple of hours but I was dissapointed that no one had posted anything. Generally new posts seem to get a hit fairly quickly and it had been looked at several times.

In the main I didn't want the intended recipient to see it with nothing on.
Have you seen the other posting in the chat forum?

Thanks again

Iain

Laissez les bon temp roulez

Insomniac
07-11-06, 17:59
Um... Help.. for what?

Just read your post, and opened it to see if I could reply, but not sure what to reply to? [:P]

Where's the other post?

Yours in confusion :)

Lisa.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.