PDA

View Full Version : Have You Ever Had or Have Dizziness?

JimSch
17-11-13, 04:16
Have You Ever Had or Have Dizziness?

If yes, have you ever been diagnosed and treated the dizziness?

Have you gotten it to go away? If so, how?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Countless threads on the internet but I cannot find any that say they have a specific diagnosis or they NEVER follow-up and say the dizziness went away.

My situation...

My dizziness happened one hot day at work while walking around. Had a bad headache for a few days, had no more bad headaches since. Tightness or pressure comes and goes in jawline, ears and feels like the side and back of head.

A couple times I had what I believe to have been a panic attack. Woke up dreading, like I was not in reality. I had my left arm go numb when I woke up, I was not sleeping on it. If it was not for the hospital bill I would receive I would have gone to the ER.

Had a few days of eyestrain throughout the last three months.

Last few weeks started noticing neck pain and stiffness, comes and goes.

What has been most persistant and annoying is the dizziness. When walking past people at work, I get really dizzy but it also happens not as bad when I am relaxed at home. So I believe the social anxiety and stress makes it worse but is not the direct cause. I had gotten dizzy also while just standing at work but Id say that was only a handful of times.

I can deal with all the other things, it is the dizziness that is getting to me. It has been going on 3 months now. I have just received insurance and will make an appointment to see a doctor, but after reading countless posts and everyone saying the doctor just says nothing is wrong, it is just anxiety ect.. seems the doctors are of no help. The insurance will expire in Jan 14, the new plans are way too high.

I have been sleeping normally except for about 8 - 10 days over a two week period in Sept. when I had about 3 panic attacks and mostly racing thoughts.

Rennie1989
17-11-13, 09:48
I get dizzy during and after a panic attack and if I'm very anxious for a prolonged period of time.

I don't try to make it go away. I will make sure I am drinking plenty, eaten if I hadn't and sit down if necessary, but I don't fight it. My dizzy spells often last for a few minutes to an hour so I just wait it out.

blue moon
18-11-13, 12:51
Hi I àm dizzy now,I know my breathing is shallow,so doing the 5 seond in ànd hold for 5 And let it out it does help with practise,my old co_worker call me Dizzy lol.
Petra :D