PDA

View Full Version : Cant handle anymore

Dont wana live anymo
17-11-13, 09:20
Hi
Tonight I'm going to do it. Hopefully this time it will be enough to take me away forever

Don't wana live anymo

AnxietySufferer
17-11-13, 10:48
I know its hard, but please dont give up :D, if it doesnt feel like its for yourself, think of family friends cousins who look up to you! think about the effect it will have on them, allow them to keep you strong!
it will get better, depending on what type of anxiety you suffer from, but we all understand exactly how your feeling, in a way that friends and family cannot. I also feel very alone at times and scared about what will happen in the future, but i know that it will get better, having HA has made me value healthy lifes so much more. Theres so much to live for, my fear of dying which is out of my control made me realise that life is precious. Life is always worth living :)

hanshan
17-11-13, 10:49
That feeling will change. 'I want to live life' will take over from 'Don't want to live no more'. It will happen. Give it time.

Reach out to people. There are almost certainly telephone talk lines where you are. Call and talk to someone. It's the beginning of a new life.

Sparkle1984
17-11-13, 11:12
Sorry to hear you're feeling so low at the moment. Please don't give up - help is available. I've found this website listing crisis helplines in South Africa: http://www.southafrica.info/services/crisishelp.htm#.UoikPhtFDqA

I presume you're already receiving help from your doctor with regards your anxiety?

Take care. :hugs:

Raphaels
17-11-13, 12:51
Hi, we have all been there where it feels like it's never ending, but life can and will be good. Just try and get the right support. Friends, family or even strangers are there if you ask.
Try a helpline for when your in crisis.

Brunette
17-11-13, 16:26
I'm not sure you would be telling people if that's what you really intended to do.

But definitely use any support that's out there in SA, you don't have to face this alone.

Dont wana live anymo
17-11-13, 18:34
Hi Raphaels,

Thanks for your reply.

I am with my pastor for counselling. I told him I don't wana live anymore. I'm sorry but that's the way I feel.

---------- Post added at 20:26 ---------- Previous post was at 20:24 ----------

Hi Sparkle,

Thanks for your reply. Thanks for the number in South Africa.

I am with my pastor for counselling yes.

---------- Post added at 20:34 ---------- Previous post was at 20:26 ----------

If I knew, drinking a lot of pills will surely take me away and not just make me sick, I would have done it.

Maybe I wana hurt people as they hurt me. :weep:

Ally-SA
19-11-13, 11:31
Hi

I'm in South Africa too. Am around if you want to chat - any time! :)

Things can always be fixed, even though they seem really hard. Nothing's impossible.

Dont wana live anymo
20-11-13, 18:14
Hi Ally

If I may ask, where in South Africa are you staying?

I'm in Gauteng.