PDA

View Full Version : HA or BC? Opinions greatly rec'd

BecciBoop
17-11-13, 18:07
For the past couple of days I have had a dull pain in my left breast toward my under arm. Its not there all the time but when I think about it it comes more prominent. My mum had BC in her early 40s im not quite 30 yet but im soooo scared. Also my arms become very achey in the evening. There's no definite lump but my breasts are generally lumpy anyway.

Has anyone experienced this dull ache or is it cause for concern? xxx

Andria24
17-11-13, 18:22
Becca I get more weird aches and pains than I care to get my giddy up about. As an example I have recently had the following:

1. Sore, stiff calves
2. Dull ache, lower lumbar region
3. Sluggish digestion
4. General fatigue
5. Tension headaches
6. Weird twinges in and around my lower abdomen
7. No appetite
8. Eye pain
9. Awful colic type pains
10. And more

And why? Probably because I've spent the last six weeks laying on my keister, doing nothing much beyond trying to keep the (mental) cheese on my cracker. I've done a lot of laying around, I've been largely inactive. I think my whole damn body has atrophied.

The difference between you and me is the fact that I do my very best not to let my mind rule my good sense.

If you're not already being treat for anxiety disorder then it's time you started. In the event that you are, revisit your treatment and have an honest discussion with your doctor. I hope you're feeling a little calmer now :hugs:

BecciBoop
17-11-13, 18:39
Hi Andria, asides from feeling calmer your post has made me smile. :D I am like you some of the time, when I dont let HA get the better of me and over time my aches, pains and worries go away. I have however let this symptom get to me this week. I dont know if its a nagging worry in my head over the fact I have yet another job interview tomorrow or what (im pretty rubbish at interviews and had a few failed ones over the past few months. Let's say im a better worker than I am interviewee). With a stroke of luck I might actually get this job and get a little piece my sanity back.

Your attitude towards HA is inspiring and its the same sort of attitude I adopted a few years ago when I kicked HA into touch.

Thanks for cheering me up, I was getting quite low and irritated until now :hugs:

Andria24
17-11-13, 18:48
Becca I'm not really any different to you. I'm just unwilling to continue living a life that's clouded with fear. I know the 'early warning system' within me has been running amok for years (to a greater or lesser degree) and it's got to stop.

I want the whole, not the half. I deserve it. You deserve it. I think I was meant to be this fearless, forward individual that got unlucky in the parent queue and well ... it's coloured my life.

I've decided that I'm the master of 'me', and that I have so much to be thankful for, despite all the difficulties so you know - I'm climbing the mountain. I start combined therapy next year and I can't wait to get started. I hope you'll join me on the rock uphill road :flowers:

And glad to hear you're feeling more cheery. If ever you need a word drop me a message. I'm usually around at some point :)