PDA

View Full Version : Do I See A Pattern

Tanner40
18-11-13, 12:19
Sunday nights/Monday mornings seem to be the worse time for me. All last evening my chest was tight and I would break into a cold sweat. Shallow breathing and slight anxiety. Insomnia and I couldn't sleep much. This morning feels like more of the same.

I don't hate my job so I don't really get it. The strangest thing is I swear I have HA about my new kitten. He is only 6 weeks old and we took him to the vet on Saturday to get checked out due to his diarrhea. His worm test was negative but they often are so the vet gave him a dewormer anyway. Yesterday the poor little guy's bum looked like a baboon's and he was leaking stool. We kept having to clean him.

I went into panic mode and started to worry about the kitten. Googled all of his symptoms several times. By the time I went to bed, I was certain that he was going to die. For Pete's sake, I did the same silly thing over the kitten's health issues that I do over my own anxiety. I worked myself into a state about it like a crazy person. When am I ever going to learn?