PDA

View Full Version : Eyes darting from side to side

Pet59
18-11-13, 12:31
The past few weeks at times, I have felt as though my eyes are darting rapidly from side to side. It lasts a few minutes and then stops. Is this a sign of epilepsy or is it eyes strain or is it yet another anxiety related symptom?? Usually happens when I'm on my phone or iPad. No other pains with it, no headaches.

HoneyLove
18-11-13, 12:36
Do you spend a lot of time on your ipad & phone? It could very well be eye strain or muscle strain due to bad posture bending over your devices?

Have you talked to your GP about it?

Pet59
18-11-13, 12:39
No it has only happened two or three times but now I'm looking at dr google and coming up with all sorts.

---------- Post added at 12:39 ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 ----------

And yes, I'm permanently on one or the other and computer in work. But I'm now thinking epilepsy

HoneyLove
18-11-13, 12:51
1) Stop Googling, you're doing yourself more harm than good!

2) It's really not likely to be epilepsy, give yourself a break from always being bent over your phone or tablet. It's really bad for your posture and muscles in your back, shoulders, neck, head and face, not to mention the fact that your eyes will be tired from working constantly. Try putting down the devices for a couple of weeks and see if you find any improvement.

Pet59
18-11-13, 14:05
Thanks honeylove. I know I shouldn't google but you know yourself how difficult it is. I think at times I'm going mad. So irrational.