PDA

View Full Version : Found reason for my attacks.

Koalabear1992
19-11-13, 23:58
So, I've been doing months of research of to why I'm freaking out for no reason. But I recently discovered that I've had a nervous breakdown. I was highly abused to the point of wanting to commit suicide, I was in a traveling ministry (I know, Christians shouldn't act like monsters.it's sad.) I was abused, made to do horrible things I didn't want to do, one of them even signed me up to kill a rabbit with my bear hands, I love rabbits!!!! They knew this. I was horribly bullied for 8 months straight. Rumors were spread, I lost all of my friends at one time, it was horrible. I almost drowned myself in the hotel pool because they had gotten so horrible. I was in Texas at the time. I live in Ohio. But they did so many things.to me, too many to list, i was overpowered and had no say and couldnt say no to any of them without getting screamed at by people much mpre powerful than me. I have a psychiatrist appointment on December 4th. But I wake up every night with a horrible panic attack and my heart is pounding out of my chest. It doesn't help that I have cardiophobia... ugh. But anyways, that's my update... :) God bless.