PDA

View Full Version : Losing my virginity...

TheGoldenTomato
20-11-13, 00:01
Sorry, this is super personal but I'm really anxious. I'm in a really nice relationship at the moment and me and my boyfriend feel ready to take things to the next level. I act really confident but inside I'm a big bundle of panic. My boyfriend always compliments me and makes me feel wonderful but I have irrationally low self esteem, panic and anxiety problems. I am physically fit and healthy but the media and the way it airbrushes women makes my anxiety to get naked worse. Any tips on how to relax and make the 'moment' less scary?

Dazza123
20-11-13, 00:23
If he is the right person then it will feel completely natural to be naked in front of each other and in the moment you really shouldnt be worrying about what you look like. Also, he may feel the same but just wouldnt say it. We all have hang ups about our bodies (except for me, Im obviously perfect lol) but really, noone in the real world looks like they do in the magazines, and if they do then they either starve themselves half to death or go to the gym 8 days a week, and who in the real world has time for that?

He clearly loves you and will love everything about you, so don't stress, with the right person it should be wonderful and after the first few times you should find that what you look like naked isnt an issue. You are what you are, thats what he loves about you, so just enjoy (and be careful)!!