PDA

View Full Version : changing the rotas at work..?

nataliewoods88
20-11-13, 20:05
Hi everyone! A work related one now, kinda causing me some hassle/stress! which i dont need!

At work we have a set rota as and when the shifts are, like most places. Recently they have changed mine, not once but twice now. Orginally i was on a day off so i booked to have my hair done. Sounds petty but i suffer from looks issues and i enjoy having my hair redone. Then they put me in a for an early shift, without telling me, so i rearranged my hair appt to later in the day and now i came to check my rota today and they have changed it AGAIN. They said they changed it at weekend but I wasn't in to see it so now im stuck thinking what do i do? Will I sound wrong if i say this isnt right? BUT, my manager did say she was going to put me in for more hours but my number of hourse havent changed, just when they are. Please can anyone offer advice? Its getting me all worked up. :scared15:

Beagle
20-11-13, 21:59
Sit down with your manager and have a chat. Explain the impact that multiple short notice changes have on you, without saying too much detail if u would rather not, but stress that you are still willing to have extra hours added to your regular work pattern.