PDA

View Full Version : please help me im really anxious

laurenlozxx
20-11-13, 20:07
i started feeling really dizzy and the thought of fainting has turned into me having panic attacks i cant go any where with out this worry its taking over my life. docs have put me on fluxotine 10 days ago i was taking diazepam just to force myself to work but now the doc has put me on propranolol which i have just had the first one and worried they wont work as good as the diazepam and i have to go to work tomorrow im at my witts end and its making me physically ill :)))

Tanner40
20-11-13, 20:20
Lauren, i've certainly been where you're at. In general, I don't get dizzy but when I do it really freaks me out. I have learned that worrying about it all and letting it take over my life only makes the panic and anxiety worse.
Know that you have made it through rough days at work in the past, and that if you have a rough day tomorrow, you will make it through again.
I hope all goes well.

laurenlozxx
20-11-13, 20:25
thankyou i no its silly but the more i think about fainting the more i feel dizzy. my mind is like a washing machine with thoughts i just hope these tablets start to work soon x

Tanner40
20-11-13, 23:35
Give the tablets time and keep breathing. Maybe try some deep breathing exercises. There are many good ones on YouTube.

JITTERBUG1
21-11-13, 02:21
Hey lauren, hope you feel better. I get dizzy a lot also. I find that concentrating on my breathing and taking sips of water helps. I also put tiger balm on the back of my neck. It helps relax my muscles and the burning feeling distracts me.
tiff