PDA

View Full Version : Worried about sick and dizzy feeling I get a few days once a month :(

anxious_thoughts
20-11-13, 23:13
It seems like for at least 4-5 days once per month or once every two months, I get a really sick feeling. At the beginning I usually feel like I have the flu, gassy stomach, feeling like I have to throw up but I don't usually do, nauseas, loss of appetite but not totally as I can still eat, just not as hungry. And, I sometimes get really dizzy.

I'm experiencing the stomach problems at the moment and I'm so worried I'm going to feel dizzy. I also have brain tumour anxiety so it scares me that this is all apart of it. :( should this be something I should worry about?

anxious_thoughts
21-11-13, 14:14
Anyone?

LucyR
21-11-13, 14:18
Hi, I am the same but no do not worry as this just makes it much worse in every way possible.

anxious_thoughts
22-11-13, 00:14
Hello Lucy, thanks for the kind words.

I'm actually feeling better today :)

cattia
22-11-13, 07:55
Is this connected to your period at all? Hormones can definitely do this to you, I often get sick before my period.

anxious_thoughts
23-11-13, 02:55
Hello cattia, I don't think so because I already had it for the month. Although, I do sometimes feel like it before I get it. But it's too early

Fishmanpa
23-11-13, 03:39
Sounds like Aunt Flo to me ;)

Positive thoughts

gwhite73
25-11-13, 16:34
I get this too about once every month or so. I'll be fine and then start feeling nauseous for no apparently reason, though I don't actually vomit, even if I try and force myself too.

I then lose my appetite for a while, but not totally. I still eat, but not that hungry. I feel dizzy and sometimes feel faint too.

I figure it's just kind of a mini panic attack. I ignore them now as concentrating on them makes them worse. They eventually pass after a few days so I just try to "man up" and get through it.

Sounds like what you're having is the same.

anxious_thoughts
25-11-13, 20:08
It could be something like that. I feel totally fine, and have been for the last few days or so. It just scares me because I think it's related to my possible brain tumour :(