PDA

View Full Version : pains are back!!!

leanne1980
08-11-06, 08:56
hiya every1

i have my pains back today its in my hip and feels like its all around the right side of my bikini line, i hope its just anxiety, its been totally gone for ages now and i cant understand why its back, if it were anything to worry about it wouldnt have gone before would it? the only difference is, i started to drink peppermint tea alot and went totally off coffee, but as the pains had gone i started coffee again and havent had a peppermint tea, i wonder if its that.

thanks for listening
leanne xx

i just wanna feel normal

manmoor
08-11-06, 09:05
Hi Leanne,

I think if the pains were anything to worry about they would be there 24/7. I get a lot of pains all over my body and try not to dwell on them too much. I know it's so hard with health anxiety but we are strong and can beat these thoughts hun. Thinking of you.

Take Care

Mandyxx

leanne1980
08-11-06, 09:09
hi Mandy

maybe its coz i was upset last night, i suppose thats how this anxiety thing works,

thanks for replying
leanne xx

i just wanna feel normal

yorkylover
08-11-06, 10:22
Hi leanne,Im pretty sure its all down to anxiety.Iv woke up today with tummy pains,feel all bloated.Im getting my self all worked up.Have my first counselling session next thursday,already getting scared.
I stopped having tea and coffee over a year ago now,did you find it helped drinking peppermint tea.I always have camomile.
Take care
Ellen

Ellen XX

leanne1980
08-11-06, 10:25
hi Ellen

thanks for replying, im not sure if peppermint tea helped or it was coincidence, but the pains went. good luck with your councilling, i bet its nerve racking though. i cant wait for mine to happen.

leanne xxxxx

i just wanna feel normal

piglits pal
08-11-06, 10:30
Try going back to the peppermint tea again and see what happens.

It sounds like anxiety - poss muscle tension. When I get anxious I get pains in my right tricep of all places.

Manmoor is right - persistent pain 24/7 is more of a concern than intermittent pain.

Hope that helps.