PDA

View Full Version : BAD Day (and night)

AnxietySufferer
21-11-13, 07:42
I haven't been feeling very well at all the last week or so, bad stomach pains, although I have been eating the same I am losing weight, anyone else get this with IBS? I think it's because I frequently need the toilet. Anyway, 2 days ago I found some blood in my stool which sent me into panic mode. And I am so convinced I have cancer. And then yesterday I just started feeling really down about life in general and the fact that everyone dies. Then I really didn't sleep well last night and I have woken up feeling even worse. I think I may also be getting a cough from this weather.

skippy66
21-11-13, 14:53
I haven't been feeling very well at all the last week or so, bad stomach pains, although I have been eating the same I am losing weight, anyone else get this with IBS? I think it's because I frequently need the toilet. Anyway, 2 days ago I found some blood in my stool which sent me into panic mode. And I am so convinced I have cancer. And then yesterday I just started feeling really down about life in general and the fact that everyone dies. Then I really didn't sleep well last night and I have woken up feeling even worse. I think I may also be getting a cough from this weather.

This shouldn't get you down, it should give you the motivation to get out there and really enjoy life while you can, just like everyone else.