PDA

View Full Version : Empty Stomach feeling

devon_guy
08-11-06, 14:01
Even though I am eating, my stomach always feels like it's empty and hungry and a bit churny and I feel weak and light headed. Does anyone else get this?

What's for you won't go by you

happyone
08-11-06, 20:46
Hi, I also get a similar feeling. Although, I feel sick but think that eating will help to smother that feeling, but I don't really want to eat....I usually end up eating! I also feel light heade, gp says it is due to not breathing deeply enough. When I get to the stage of light headedness, unfortunately, I don't recognise that I am breathing shallow until I feel like this. I take in a few deep breaths right down into my abdomen which usually helps.
Happyone

darkangel
08-11-06, 21:31
Hi
yes i get this as well - worse in the mornings. I try and eat small amounts every few hours and try drinking plenty water. For me I think it symbolises how i feel inside - empty. So not sure if this is related on a mental level or not.

Tip - I make homemade soup - and eat it when im hungry. Try not to go for sugary stuff - it will make you feel worse.

TAke care
Darkangel

........life is for living not just for surviving

clarabell
08-11-06, 21:58
Totally got what u describe, i had just eaten and felt hungry, in the pit of my stomach, i also feel really weak and shaky, even when i had just eaten, i went through 3 weeks of this constantly, i was eating all the time to stop this feeling.

Went to the docs had blood tests, everything fine.

Eventually it went, but still get it now and again, i try to think of something else when i get it , cos i know im not hungry.

Cant believe u get this i thought i was on my own !!

Claire

Rob
11-11-06, 16:58
I get this too. But I get anxous about it and find it difficult to eat which makes it worse...

Fly2Freedom
11-11-06, 17:14
Me too Rob.

keef737
11-11-06, 17:55
I have 3 -4 panics every morning and I get hungry as well
but once i have enough food it seems to get better
hope this helps
keith

Piglet
11-11-06, 19:21
Yep I get this too - a sort of rumbling hungry feeling even though it can't be cos I've not long eaten!

Love Piglet xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.