PDA

View Full Version : Fear of my heart and climbing stairs...

Koalabear1992
21-11-13, 21:42
So, I've had a constant bpm of 90 to 100 for 3 days for no reason... and I'm terrified of going up the stairs because it makes my heart beat fast and hard... are stairs safe??? :s

katesa
21-11-13, 21:46
Mate if that's a bad heart rate then I better get coffin shopping because mine is usually in the 90's when the doctors check it.

Don't check your own heartrate if you are, it just causes anxiety. Get your doctor to check it if you're worried. And yes, unless there's a lot of info missing from your post, taking the stairs is fine x

roxy90
21-11-13, 22:13
90s is still in the normal :) your heart is meant to beat faster going up stairs, if they weren't safe we'd all be dead.x

pepsi
21-11-13, 22:38
Coffin shopping now that made me laugh ...try not to worry my heart races when I run anywhere unfit perhaps ...not about to keal over or I would have by now. Anxiety brings on a racing heart ive first hand experience of that on many occasions. Tc

Mr Mannering
22-11-13, 10:19
I check my heart rate sometimes and it is in the late 40's maybe 50... I play sports but not athletic in any way and I am carrying a few more pounds than I should... Sometimes I think jesus 48BPM this thing is going to stop!! but it never has. :)