PDA

View Full Version : headaches and sharp pain in my eye causing panic

tamla
08-11-06, 14:15
hello everyone its me againe with yet another complaint.well ive been getting headaches lately but ive also got this pain in the back of my eye which lastnight kept me awake its really freaked me out as im now convinced i have a tumor behind my eye i no its silly but its causing me to panic even more i work with at least 14 nurses a day and ive got every oppertunity to ask them to take a look but i keep putting it off does anybody else have this i have had an eye test about 2months back and they reckon i need glasses for reading but i never had the pain then it only been like this for a couple of days

t motown

hayles
08-11-06, 14:44
Sounds like you are tired Love.
Get someone to check it out for you. Nurses on tap sounds great to me!

Feel better x

Hay x

yorkylover
08-11-06, 15:21
your not silly at all pet.You may have a migraine.Or like hayles said you could be tired to,and very anxious.;)

Ellen XX

manmoor
08-11-06, 17:00
Hi Tamla,

I agree with both Hayles and Ellen hun. xx

Take Care

Mandyxx

creatrix
08-11-06, 17:04
migrains are awful. i find that sitting in a hot shower - often holding my eyes in my head so they don't fall out! - helps me get back to sleep. Feel better!!!

ceecee
08-11-06, 17:12
hi tam i get this too,and guess what! i thought exactley the same as you,what are we like!!!!
i think mine was anxiety and stress related because i had it just before i went to spain last year i was soooo worried about going that i hadn,t slept properly for weeks!!!
i,m sure its the same for you too!!!
you need rest and relaxation(i know thats easier said than done!!!!!!!)
take care
hope it eases for you soon
rachel x

tamla
08-11-06, 20:45
hi all thanx for all your replys it means alot to me thanx, anyway im back in work at 7am and im goina get one of are nurses to take a look its been really painful tonight so i guess ill have to get it checked out anyway thanx againe and i hope you are all well

t motown

tam
08-11-06, 20:54
hi tamla guess what i used to get this alot and think i had a tumor,i then decided that i would go for eye test,i needed glasses for reading and i can honestly say since i have got the glasses if i feel the pain in my eye and use the glasses it goes away.the optician said it was like tiredness of my eyes.hope this helps.tc tracy

Debra
09-11-06, 23:42
Hi tamla, just wanted to let you know that i also get the pain in the back of my eye.Ialso thought the worst but the optition said all is fine. i just have glasses for when my eyes are tired so iv put it down to tiredness....hope this helps Debra :D