PDA

View Full Version : Left arm pain into shoulder

sarahop1
23-11-13, 19:36
Soooo glad I found this site... in the past month I have had 2 ER visits with 2 normal EKG's each time but yet still im convinced that I am going to die of a massive heartattack.... Im 31, overweight but losingweight... I dont smoke and when I am not having an anxiety attack my blood pressure is normal... so here I am trying to be productive and clean and I keep getting these pains in my left shoulder that are quick and go away in a second but keep coming back every fewminutes or hours...its soo annoying I hate feeling like this.. so if I had 2 normal EKG's I should really just stop right.. im fine right... the ER gave me some muscle relaxers my last trip so im wondering if I should jus take it... I think I get so stressed I tense up all my muscles.. arhghhhh

Fishmanpa
23-11-13, 19:42
Soooo glad I found this site... in the past month I have had 2 ER visits with 2 normal EKG's each time but yet still im convinced that I am going to die of a massive heartattack.... Im 31, overweight but losingweight... I dont smoke and when I am not having an anxiety attack my blood pressure is normal... so here I am trying to be productive and clean and I keep getting these pains in my left shoulder that are quick and go away in a second but keep coming back every fewminutes or hours...its soo annoying I hate feeling like this.. so if I had 2 normal EKG's I should really just stop right.. im fine right... the ER gave me some muscle relaxers my last trip so im wondering if I should jus take it... I think I get so stressed I tense up all my muscles.. arhghhhh

Right! :)

Hi SaraHop,

I would think with 2 clear EKGs your age, non smoker and eating healthier and losing weight it's pretty safe to say you're fine. I've had two heart attacks, bypass surgery and stents in the last 6 years and what you describe doesn't present itself as heart issues. Take the muscle relaxers... worst case is you'll feel relaxed with a bit of a buzz and there's nothing wrong with that ;)

Positive thoughts

sarahop1
23-11-13, 19:48
Thanks!!! I mean I cant believe, I am realizing that I have HA and its pretty scary but im glad I found this site, I believe it will help me a lot. I do have xanax but running low so I am hoarding them until I can get to my doc lol.