PDA

View Full Version : Doctor Who last night - warning

Uncertain27
24-11-13, 08:00
If anyone else is planning to watch this on catch-up or whatever, and you have fears about war/general destruction/end of the world/harmed children/anything like that, approach with caution! I might be being a wimp here but it was VERY graphic compared to how it usually is, and as far as I could tell there was no warning on the page.
I don't normally bother with posts like this about crime programmes and whatever because it's expected, but this wasn't. :wacko:

(Please delete this if it's a silly thread, I am rather tired.)
:)

AuntieMoosie
24-11-13, 22:10
Thank you for giving us the heads up :)

It's a very good post, nothing wrong with it at all and very kind and caring of you to warn others about it.

I don't watch it anyway, not a fan, but hopefully others will see your post and be cautious.

Annie0904
24-11-13, 22:37
I used to hide behind the sofa when I was small (in the 60's) as I was so scared of the Daleks. I never watch it now.

ElizabethJane
25-11-13, 18:41
I watched this episode of Dr Who and found nothing wrong with it. I personally found it a bit tame. If something is upsetting or triggering to watch then I suggest that you turn it off. There had been a big build up and personally I felt that it failed to deliver. EJ

debs71
25-11-13, 18:45
I watched this DW special, purely as it was the Anniversary episode, and hyped up as some big deal (I haven't watched a single episode of it since Tom Baker was in it!)

Well, I wish I hadn't bothered as frankly it bamboozled me..... I didn't understand or follow one single minute of it.:shrug:

As for the appearance of all of the Doctors together, well talk about an anti-climax.

Sheesh.:wacko:

AuntieMoosie
27-11-13, 00:06
I used to hide behind the sofa when I was small (in the 60's) as I was so scared of the Daleks. I never watch it now.

Annie I was banned from watching it as every time I did, I'd have really bad night terrors :wacko: