PDA

View Full Version : Gilbert syndrome..

AnxietySufferer
24-11-13, 10:49
Anyone else had problems with this? The doctors insist that it causes no symptoms but after looking at forums online it seems as though this could be the cause of a lot of my stomach pain? I know that it makes me yellow but the doctors insist this is not harmful.. But I have noticed a lot if people with Gilbert suffer from stomach pains tiredness and generally feeling unwell as well as depression anxiety and IBS.. Interested to see if anyone else has experienced this? Could it really be this that's causing all my stomach pains..? It still doesn't explain the blood.. But I guess it makes sense

keaw
24-11-13, 20:13
Hi there, my brother has gilbert syndrome, he gets very tired a lot and gets stomach pain too.

Beth28
25-11-13, 05:46
I have Gilberts Syndrome, I don't feel ill or tired from it. I have other abdo problems though. You can have jaundice with it. It's a bit more bilirubin in the blood.

majdle
25-11-13, 21:59
I also have Gilbertīs and it hasnīt been giving me any significant trouble except once I had some stomach aches and nobody could find anything, so I just chalked it up to Gilberts. :)