PDA

View Full Version : sundays

fruity
24-11-13, 13:49
hey guys. well im so much better with my anxietys but still can,t take the thought of me fainting out my head. but anyway the other thing i always well 9 times out of 10 have my anxietys on a sunday & i think the main reason is im on my own with the kids all day till about 14:30pm.my sister comes on the morning for about half an hour. but it,s got to do with a bit of separation anxiety. i know children get that. but it has to be. im 29 it,s horrible.. anyone else like it.:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

har76
24-11-13, 15:18
I know what you mean I find I get anxious when I've spent a lot of time on my own with my children either a combination of getting stressed out or worrying that something will happen to me leaving them alone until daddy comes home

fruity
25-11-13, 12:30
har77 its awfull. im not with my kids dad. i live with my mum & 2 brothers but every sunday they all go out. so i just get all anxious as soon as i wake untill they come back. 9 times out of 10 i post on here on sundays becuase of it.

fedup36
25-11-13, 14:01
Hi Fruity, I just saw this and I also have a fear of fainting.. do you ever feel like your going to faint?
I am always bad on Sundays, I can't work out why :s
Hope your feeling better today