PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone (Health Anxiety Sufferer)

AnxiousGirl1
25-11-13, 01:15
Hi everyone,

I suffer from Health Anxiety. I have been suffering from it for about 4 years now. I've have my ups and downs since it first started. I believe it gets brought on when there's more stress in my life or when I have a slip up. If anyone wants to talk (as I have a fair amount of experience with anxiety now) feel free to message me and I will try and help in any way I can :). I know what works and what doesn't having tried and tested more or less everything! Lmao. Hope everyone suffering gets better asap :yesyes:

Laura xxx

DanielL
25-11-13, 05:59
Hey, :) new member too just posted my own thread. Sounds like you have learnt to deal with it, congratulations :)

penguin120
26-11-13, 04:21
Hello! My anxiety is definitely brought on by stress as well, though I've never really thought of it that way.:D

AnxiousGirl1
26-11-13, 17:36
Not exactly DanielL. I've learnt how to cope with it, still get slip ups here and there lmao.

And yeah me neither penguin. I've realised it always comes on when there's other stressors as a sort of distraction mechanism. But yeah, someone once said they think that's why and I agree xx