PDA

View Full Version : Worried about my heart need reassurance :-(

Hayley1982
25-11-13, 09:38
I'm really worried that being stressed from the moment I wake till the moment I go to bed is doing damage to my heart :-( I feel it pounding allday long and have low blood pressure now from the stress. Do u think my heart will give up soon xx

---------- Post added at 09:38 ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 ----------

I Hate my life I'm stressed out my head everyday and soo angry all the time :-( can't take nomore :-( xx

MrAndy
25-11-13, 10:09
Hello Hayley
the human body is a tough old thing ,I have suffered panic attacks ,anxiety ,pyschosis and insomninia for over a year ,my heart kept going through all of this.I doubt yours is going to start playing up,if you are really worried go see your gp for an mot.
try and relax things do improve over time

russdownunder
25-11-13, 11:25
Try to be positive. Trust me your heart will take care of itself. Low blood pressure is far less harmful to you than high blood pressure. You body has the amazing ability to look after itself in times of stress. You may feel really bad, and I'm sorry for that. But take comfort in the fact that this is all caused by you brain doing flip flops, not your body.

---------- Post added at 21:25 ---------- Previous post was at 21:14 ----------

Hello Hayley
the human body is a tough old thing ,I have suffered panic attacks ,anxiety ,pyschosis and insomninia for over a year ,my heart kept going through all of this.I doubt yours is going to start playing up,if you are really worried go see your gp for an mot.
try and relax things do improve over time

Mr. Andy. I've had all the things you've had but never pyschosis. What does it feel like? This is important to me because I sometimes feel a bit unreal when I'm anxious and I'm wondering if that is bordering on psychosis?

MrAndy
25-11-13, 11:40
Try to be positive. Trust me your heart will take care of itself. Low blood pressure is far less harmful to you than high blood pressure. You body has the amazing ability to look after itself in times of stress. You may feel really bad, and I'm sorry for that. But take comfort in the fact that this is all caused by you brain doing flip flops, not your body.

---------- Post added at 21:25 ---------- Previous post was at 21:14 ----------

Mr. Andy. I've had all the things you've had but never pyschosis. What does it feel like? This is important to me because I sometimes feel a bit unreal when I'm anxious and I'm wondering if that is bordering on psychosis?

Hi Russ im not a doctor so cant comment on your diagnosis,anxiety does funny things to your thoughts so I wouldnt worry about it to much
I was properly loony and ended up in hospital for a while,it wasnt nice and i didnt know what day of the week it was for a while.I think what really matters is what steps you are taking to get better not what label the doctors want to give you.
keep trying and stay well,good luck :)

russdownunder
25-11-13, 11:59
Thanks mate. I just keep doing what the doc tells me, take my meds and try to control my anxiety using methods taught to me by a Psychologist. I suppose as you said 'things improve over time' :)

---------- Post added at 21:59 ---------- Previous post was at 21:50 ----------

Hi Russ im not a doctor so cant comment on your diagnosis,anxiety does funny things to your thoughts so I wouldnt worry about it to much
I was properly loony and ended up in hospital for a while,it wasnt nice and i didnt know what day of the week it was for a while.I think what really matters is what steps you are taking to get better not what label the doctors want to give you.
keep trying and stay well,good luck :)

PS. My diagnosis is generalized anxiety disorder and major depression. I ended up in hospital once too. Not the desired place to be! lol.

MrAndy
25-11-13, 12:06
Thanks mate. I just keep doing what the doc tells me, take my meds and try to control my anxiety using methods taught to me by a Psychologist. I suppose as you said 'things improve over time' :)

---------- Post added at 21:59 ---------- Previous post was at 21:50 ----------

PS. My diagnosis is generalized anxiety disorder and major depression. I ended up in hospital once too. Not the desired place to be! lol.
the food was good where i was though :D

russdownunder
25-11-13, 12:09
I don't even remember the food. After two weeks I was just bloody glad to be home! :D