PDA

View Full Version : palpitations

sharon68
25-11-13, 18:47
I had really bad palpitations at the weekend I could not sleep but now the palpitations have gone I have a uncomfortable feeling in my chest.(is this normal?) All sorts of things are going round in my head. I keep thinking maybe this is more serious should I get it checked out ? I am so worried...

littlebutterflygb
30-11-13, 00:14
I was woken up in the middle of the night having awful palpitations - that was scary, cos I was half awake and not really thinking straight.

The next day (well later the same day!) I had an uncomfortable feeling in my chest and thought something was 'wrong'. I was kind to myself that day and did my relaxations, mindfulness and ended up having a good cry, too.

The day after, the feeling had gone. I didn't realise it was gone because I woke up and 'forgot to remember' that I HAD the feeling! I'd advise you give yourself a little time to recover from what has happened and be kind and treat yourself. If you are worried, any not make an appointment at the Doctor's anyway? You can always cancel it if the uncomfortable feeling disappears!