PDA

View Full Version : No friends, need someone to talk to

Anna81
25-11-13, 19:57
Hi there,

I'm chronic blusher and I have anxiety associated with this problem. I think I tried everything, hypnotherapy, psychotherapy, meditation, self hypnosis, also eredicane (recently it stopped working) nothing helps I feel very lonely, I don't have any friends and I just feel I need to talk to someone, go out and chill out. I know it's not socializing site but is there anyone there to feel the same way??? I'm trying to be active person and not to sit at home alone, i go yoga bikram, dance classes, started university this year part time history of art, but I would like to do these things with someone. I would love to meet someone with the same issue, and we could support each other, preferably female friend.
Any advice?

bellesmummy
25-11-13, 22:20
Hi Anna. Where are you in the UK? I am a blusher to and suffer with bad anxiety! You can pm me if you like? :-)

Anna81
25-11-13, 23:33
I'm in London, maybe we could organize some meetings for people with anxiety and we could help each other?

chloe83
26-11-13, 02:21
hi i also suffer the same.i dont go out because of this!

bellesmummy
26-11-13, 10:10
I am not in London, I am in Gloucestershire! There is a meet up thread on here, take a look there? X

Anna81
26-11-13, 14:57
I will look over there, thank you xxx :)