PDA

View Full Version : Indescribable illness.

Cammy
26-11-13, 01:50
Does anyone feel ill like all the time? I've been to the doctors and he says it's all anxiety, put me on citalopram and had not just referred me for cbt.

But I still feel so SO ill. Constanty dizzy, nauseous, stomach won't settle, can't sleep. I feel empty? Feels like my insides and organs are wasting away. It's hard to describe, I horrible taste in my mouth. Headaches. God I could go on and it's so hard to explain exactly how I feel.

Anyone else like this or can help me out? I feel so alone

Emphyrio
26-11-13, 02:05
Is there anything that could have happened in your life to trigger it? Being placed under stress can cause all those symptoms. Having said that, you should get a blood test for peace of mind. Have you had a blood test for iron levels, thyroid function etc?

Cammy
26-11-13, 02:20
Yeah, about a year ago I had a massive panic attack from a legal high. (Very stupid I know). But I've not been the same since, right now I'm trying to sleep but when I close my eyes my head spins. I have pains in my chest, neck and my jaw is really sore. I'm scared I have problems with my heart :( lll

HoneyLove
26-11-13, 07:32
Cammy I can't remember if I said this to you already, some of what you're describing can be caused by clenching your jaw or grinding your teeth. The off balance feeling and dizziness may be connected to the muscle tension from the clenching or even bad posture from looking down at your phone/tablet/laptop all day.

kirstynic
26-11-13, 09:29
I do always feel like there is something wrong. Constant tummy ache and aches and pains :(