PDA

View Full Version : headache after laughter every time

pearl79
26-11-13, 16:27
When I meet up with my friend we always have a laugh, she always manged to cheers me up amd drag me away from my anxiety, but every time ive been laughing I always get a headache, is it bacause my muscles are temse already or because i feel I have a tumor pushing on my spine and making a my neck shoulder and left side of face n head ache or feel weird.... Xx im 34 btw and have three kids xx

Shelly15
27-11-13, 17:15
I'm the same when I laugh to much in get dizzy and a headache, I think the same is it just where my muscles are already tence or have I got a brain tumor?! I went to the doctors and she reassured me that my symptoms would be much worse and wouldn't come and go, I have health anxiety and depression aswell

cpe1978
27-11-13, 19:26
This is a classic example of adding 2 and 2 and coming up with 3,269,763.

I can't for a second think why this would be a sign of a spinal or brain tumour. I know little about either of these things but logic would suggest symptoms would not be transient and would get progressively worse.

willous1
27-11-13, 19:29
I get this and even know I'm the most anxious person ever I do not worry for a second. Sometimes when I cough it's the same. Nothing signals anything serious at all and my doctor has told me the same. A lot of things going on up there and tensing causes headaches etc.