PDA

View Full Version : Joined a while ago...

gnisis
26-11-13, 17:07
...but far too anxious to post anything until now. :weep:
I suffer from OCD, depression, and self harm, have had depression nearly all my life and my anxiety has gone very extreme since the beginning of this year.

Just thought i'd introduce myself here as I feel i should talk to people who are in the same boat, reading this forum is comforting to know that im not the only one with this and i feel for all of you who have to go through this. :(

Annie0904
26-11-13, 17:15
Hi :welcome:

ray52
26-11-13, 19:44
Hi and :welcome: to the site

Sparkle1984
26-11-13, 20:48
Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll find plenty of help and support here - I certainly have. :) What help are you getting at the moment?

gnisis
27-11-13, 19:06
Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll find plenty of help and support here - I certainly have. :) What help are you getting at the moment?

Hi sparkle :)
At the moment I'm on 20mg citalopram but its not doing much for me, been on it for about 6 months now, going back to docs next week about it. im also still waiting to hear about CBT as im on the waiting list but been waiting since summer this year though i have heard it can take a very long time, the doctor told me that i should only be waiting for 2 months the most....also having hypnotherapy weekly which is costing a lot but i havent been doing it for long, only about 4 weeks.

---------- Post added at 19:06 ---------- Previous post was at 19:03 ----------

Thank you everyone for the welcome :)