PDA

View Full Version : constantly worried

Danny93
26-11-13, 18:14
hi i'm a new member so if this is in the wrong section then i apologise

i'm just abit worried i'm 20 years old and in july i felt a lump on the side of my head so i googled up what it could be and i kept seeing brain tumour. anyway i have since found out that brain tumours don't cause lumps or anything on your head. anyway since that day i have had headaches nearly daily until a month later where one of my eyes started going abit weird and getting floater. i thought it was dry eye so i got some eye wash and used it for a few days then my eye seemd fine.the weird thing is when i was worried about my eye i didn't get the headaches for a few weeks.anyway after i stopped worrying about my eye the headaches came back and the eye problems have as well such as floaters with 1 annoying black one every now and again.they also seem sensitive to light so even when i use my laptop the little green lights at the bottom seem to have a long line of light and i don't know if that's normal.i also get abit of double vision is i squint a little but i only squint to see if it still happens lol so that's not much of a problem. sorry if any of this sounds weird but i constantly worry about tumours and even dying. cheers for reading :)