PDA

View Full Version : Taking another break.

katesa
27-11-13, 18:24
I know, what do I think I am? Announcing my temporary departure again like a 90's boyband just so I can make a comeback :D

Anyway, I'm going to take another break from here guys. To the folks who have my e-mail addy/phone no/carrier pigeon details, stay in touch. To anyone who wants to stay in touch, PM me - I'll get it in my e-mail and send you my address.

To everyone fighting HA - keep at it!

All the best to all of you,

Katie

Annie0904
27-11-13, 18:26
Wishing you all the best on your road to recovery Katie :hugs:

willous1
27-11-13, 18:26
Ahh noo, don't want you to take a break Kate from a purely selfish point of view. You have helped me so much and have been a live saver lately.
Obviously wish you all the best though x

roxy90
27-11-13, 18:29
Oh no :( All the best Kate x

Tanner40
27-11-13, 18:30
Good luck Kate. I am really going to miss your posts. You've been a great help.

cpe1978
27-11-13, 18:52
Completely understand Katie and to be honest have been thinking a similar thing - maybe we should set up a boy band tribute? The problem I think is that whilst I now pop back here mainly to say hi and try and be supportive for others, it also keeps your mind focused on HA. For me the desirable position is a day where I think about neither health nor health anxiety.

Make sure you stay in touch you hear!

Xx

katesa
27-11-13, 18:56
Ah CP, just wait till I get drunk tomorrow (first night out since having a baby) and start texting you questions like "Given his lack of genitalia, can kermit the frog really be considered male?". You wont be saying keep in touch then!

Thanks to everyone on here for their support in the past. You're all brilliant. x

cpe1978
27-11-13, 19:00
Oh I can do random questions..........like why do you never see baby pigeons? Ooh first post baby piss up. Take it easy - I have up drinking when Em was breast feeding as some sort of show of solidarity and when I went out for beer I was like a teenage girl having their first alcopop!

---------- Post added at 19:00 ---------- Previous post was at 18:59 ----------

Do frogs have visible willies?

HoneyLove
27-11-13, 19:44
Best of luck Katie! Enjoy your break :) xxx

nomorepanic
27-11-13, 21:23
Take care Kate and thanks for the recent donation.

We hope you come back soon xx

katesa
27-11-13, 22:14
Thank you all and nic no problem at all - if there is a way of setting up a standing order for my modest donation to be monthly (so I don't forget it in my absence) please message me. Thank you for this wonderful resource.

And as the admins don't ask, I will - if anyone can comfortably afford it then donating even
a tiny amount to this wonderful site if it benefits you would I am sure help greatly to keep it full of resources and facilities for people like us. (I swear I don't get commission) just mentioning it because I somehow missed the donate button for nearly a year (top left!)

Much love to you all x

Fishmanpa
27-11-13, 22:24
Dang Girl.... hurry back will ya?! We need your positive vibes and experience!

Take it easy ya hear?

Positive thoughts