PDA

View Full Version : 'ello..atl ast!

littleK
09-11-06, 12:14
Hello all
I've just joined the site and am absolutely amazed at a) the support you all give each other, and b) that i've found you.. I already feel so 'normal'!! I am a 31 year old woman, living in London (but still a northerner at heart!) with a wonderful husband, a rather smelly cat and a persistant dose of PTSD.
Thank you so much for showing me that i am not as stark raving bonkers as i thought i was, and that i am certainly not alone in my struggle through life.
Sincerely hope i can be useful and make some friends that i don't have to pretend with!
big hugs
littleK xx

manmoor
09-11-06, 12:39
Hi Littlek,

A big warm welcome to you. No your not bonkers lol.

Take Care

Mandyxx

hayles
09-11-06, 12:40
Hi and welsome.
You will make loads of friends here.
I surely have done.

Hay x

Paddington
09-11-06, 14:58
THE PRETENCE STOPS HERE!!So glad you found us all hun!You will have all the support and understanding in the world from the folk here!Lovelyto meet you!Love mary rose xxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore

LickeyEndBlues
09-11-06, 15:22
Well done littlek and welcome.

As was said in another thread on here yesterday, "what is "normal"!!". I think the feeling of "not being the only one" is quite liberating and supportive.

There is much to do on here and there is plenty to be had and to offer.

Have fun.

Iain

Laissez les bon temp roulez

HazyMind
09-11-06, 15:26
Hi LittleK,

We met in chat earlier today, Welcome :D

I remember when I found this site it was the first time I had felt "normal" for a long time, your are not alone and you will find lots of support and understanding here!

x

jill
09-11-06, 17:11
Hi littlek

WELCOME TO THE SITE.:D

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

honeybee3939
09-11-06, 18:27
Hi LittleK

A BIG warm welcome to you !

Lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice here while making new friends on the way!:D

Love

Andrea
xxxx

nomorepanic
09-11-06, 19:09
Hi LittleK

A warm welcome aboard and lovely to see you here. Hope we can be of some help to you.

You will meet some lovely people on here and get some great support and advice.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

Lousy Hero
09-11-06, 20:20
Hey, im new too :)

I just want to say, you ARE normal as long as you are you, you shouldn't feel like you have to be anyone else other than yourself.

Religion? Communism? No, Love is the Opiate of the People

laney
09-11-06, 21:51
Welcome the crew here are very supportive and do have some wonderful advise - hope you feel as supported as I have with dealing with my friends panic attacks x x

Amber
09-11-06, 22:17
Hiya Little K,
Welcome to the site. it is great to know you feel better already and NO you are not bonkers! There are some nice people on here and lots of support! Nice to meet you. x

Amber

yorkylover
10-11-06, 14:05
Hi and welcome,you will make lots of friends here,and get some really helpfull advise.;)

Ellen XX

trac67
10-11-06, 14:13
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

net
10-11-06, 15:44
hello littlek

welcome

netty

the dreams of the future are better than the history of the past

ceecee
10-11-06, 16:30
hi and welcome little k

take care
rachel x

GAD
10-11-06, 21:12
Hi littlek and welcome.

I felt that same sense of relief when i found this site and yes, its lovely realising that others suffer too and your not alone or bonkers!! lol.

Michelle
x