PDA

View Full Version : got norovirus on tuesday night

ddonaghey1989
28-11-13, 09:01
ive been terrified of the bug since january when it affected what i think was inner wae oe it teiggered awful anxiety. i was in bed for weeks. its happened again where things look weird and im lightheaded when i stand and feel like im walking on the moon it really scares me. has this happened to anyone before?

Ventussi
28-11-13, 15:42
You're not alone. I'm suffering some nasty stomach bug now. It's normal to feel like this, especially if you have a fever.

ddonaghey1989
28-11-13, 23:23
awk ru its horrible :( i didnt have a fever tho and the vomiting wasnt that bad the nausea before hand was awful i felt constant nausea for five hours i was shaking so bad that my whole body was in agony

Ventussi
01-12-13, 09:03
I had diarrhea for 2 days. Now it seems over, however, I'm still rather weak :( Now I wonder if it was NV at all. Food poisoning? No... I always double check exp. date and I'm very careful about keeping food properly.

Is that possible, that cumulated for months stress exploded like this? Nobody in my family has caught it from me, which is pretty unusual, because they used to get sick always when I was sick. It seems I'm not contagious, so... what was it?