PDA

View Full Version : severe panic after taking tablets

diddler
28-11-13, 18:52
Hiya everyone I need some words of advice, I have to take anadin extra every morn due to my grinding and how bad I sleep as I get severe neck pain and headaches, I have a fear of medication but I can usually cope with anadin because I have taken them so long, well for last few days I've started panicking about them being in my system and that I will panicking for the whole time, today has been the worst one because usually distraction will help but I couldn't bring the dear down once I knew they had entered my body my panicking at was a bad one I felt so trapped, I am now constantly worrying about taking the next ones
Pleas help

Annie0904
29-11-13, 12:25
Do you just take 2 on a morning? You will be fine if that is all you are taking.

diddler
29-11-13, 18:24
Hiya two in morn then two four hours later

Annie0904
29-11-13, 18:58
That is the recommended dose so you will be fine. The only thing I would say is that Anadin extra contains caffeine I think? This may not be so good for your anxiety if you take them regular. Would just Paracetamol work?

diddler
30-11-13, 05:59
I've tried Paracetamol.they don't really work, it's more the feeling of being trapped because there in my system