PDA

View Full Version : What does tachychardia feel like

LuSmith
28-11-13, 23:13
Hi guys

I'm taking some new medication for a few days now, and I've been feeling incredibly strange..

The medication I'm on is mirabegron, 50mg, meant for overactive bladder.

I can't really tell if it's the medication affecting me or my anxiety, as I've suffered from problems like this in the past, but it's seemed like it's been MUCH worse since I started on them.

Basically, I don't know what tachycardia is meant to feel like, and I'm not sure it even is ,but I've been suffering with the inability to breathe properly, or the need to keep taking deep breaths until I end up with a headache and feeling light headed. I keep yawning as well, and I know this is an anxiety thing but even when I try and relax to stop it I still feel like I'm not getting enough air or something for some reason.

Anyone have any idea? Is tachycardia something different? Would I know if I really had it? I get palpitations from anxiety and obviously breathing harder and faster is gonna make my heart beat more... so I'm not sure in which manner this is affecting me, or if it's just anxiety in general.

Any advice would be great, thanks