PDA

View Full Version : for anyone on or who has been on venlaflaxine.

worried 101
28-11-13, 23:39
heys guys.
just wondering what kind of side effects people have experienced with venlaflaxine? I found recently that I am alot more irritable (especiallly around my partners children-which really worries me) and also have bad dreams alot where I wake up screaming or shouting.
Anybody else get anything?

nomorepanic
29-11-13, 00:29
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

pammybelfast
22-12-13, 17:15
Hi I have this too n I'm phoning the doctors tomorrow to change meds, how r u feeling today

Penfalls
11-01-14, 13:01
Hi Worried 101, I have been on venlafaxine for close to two years now. I don't remember being irritable - have you only been on it a short time? I do however remember terrible dreams. These seem to have dissipated over time and I no longer suffer from them. They almost felt like I was awake while I was having them and actually living whatever situation I found myself in.

If it is any consolation this AD has been wonderful for me especially after they increased my dosage. I am level and content but still with feeling - not doped out. Hope this helps.

whtglv
30-01-14, 22:49
i take venlafaxine for 17 months now, and side effects are sweating like crazy, which i just hate, horrible thing :/, have myoclonus sometimes and also, something about 3 months ago some stomach/liver problems started to appear and doctor says it may be caused by taking medication for so long.