PDA

View Full Version : Back from the Dentist

kittykat
09-11-06, 15:27
Hi all, [8D]
just thought that i'd let you all know that i DONT have mouth cancer. As you know i really freaked myself out by doing a google search and had myself convinced. [:I]
Told my dentist about the white lump at the back of my tooth and he had a good look, said it was nothing to worry about, its what they call bony deposits and are extremely common especially as we get older, You can get them anywhere in your mouth favourite places being the roof and lower jaw.
So no doubt i'll be back on here again with some other deaths door symptom soon, but im really going to try and not google my symptoms (wishful thinking!!) [Yeah!]

rosebud
09-11-06, 15:38
hi kittykat

Glad to hear everythings ok. I scared myself witless about the same thing and everthing was ok.

Traceyxxx

Humly
09-11-06, 16:34
I am pleased everything is ok. We do tie ourselves in knots over things don't we. Remember, don't google and don't go looking for things. There is something to be said for the saying "ignorance is bliss".

Take care.

LT

kittykat
09-11-06, 16:43
Thanks,
Tracey, and LT i suppose your right especially in our cases, ignorance is bliss!!

Insomniac
09-11-06, 17:25
Well done for going to the dentist! And what brilliant news too. Ignorance really IS bliss sometimes. We all need to avoid Google, the news, magazines...... lol [8D]

Lisa.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

honeybee3939
09-11-06, 18:59
Hi Kitty !

Great to hear all is well !

And dont forget !

NOOOO GOOGLING !!!!!:D

love

Andrea
xxxx

yorkylover
10-11-06, 14:42
[Yeah!];)Glad to hear all is well.[8D]