PDA

View Full Version : help please

Danny93
29-11-13, 16:53
hi i made a post the other day worrying about a brain tumour because i've had headaches and vision problems for about 4 months. well i have felt alot better the past few days and hardly had a headache but i have just had a nosebleed and it's made me worry again as it's my second nose bleed in about 2 months.should i be seriously worried now or is a nosebleed not a symptom og a brain tumour

Annie0904
29-11-13, 17:11
Head ache and nose bleeds can also be caused by sinus congestion and other non serious problems. ave you spoken to a doctor about your concerns?

Danny93
29-11-13, 17:12
not yet i've felt pretty good the past few days know and the nose bleed just got me panicing again

Annie0904
29-11-13, 17:15
The nose bleed and headache could be totally unrelated. If you keep getting headaches though I would see your doctor, for reassurance for yourself really as worrying about the headaches will cause them.

Danny93
29-11-13, 17:20
yh if the headaches come back i will go to the doctor. i guess checking google in these situations only made it worse.thanks for the reply

Tanner40
29-11-13, 20:06
Using Google to check various symptoms always makes matters seem worse, Danny. We end up googling until we find the things that scare us the most. Have faith that it's merely anxiety and take control of that thought.

Danny93
29-11-13, 20:13
Using Google to check various symptoms always makes matters seem worse, Danny. We end up googling until we find the things that scare us the most. Have faith that it's merely anxiety and take control of that thought.

yh i agree and i don't think the nose bleed was anything serious because it didn't come from the top it was the part in the middle and i just had another after messing with it lol. thanks for the help made me feel alot better