PDA

View Full Version : Feeling so bad. Need advice urgently :(

AnxiousGirl1
30-11-13, 05:44
:scared15: I really need help. I haven't been sleeping like at all past couple of days. I feel exhausted and nerves are completely messed up. I'm constantly dwelling on my breathing and worrying about the power of the mind. I'm living in a constant state of fear and I don't know how to brake out of it. I'm not even able to go to sleep :scared15: need some help desperately :weep:

littlebutterflygb
30-11-13, 21:26
You mentioned on another post you have Diazepam - you could take one of those, but your doctor could prescribe sleeping pills.

xapril123x
30-11-13, 22:31
:scared15: I really need help. I haven't been sleeping like at all past couple of days. I feel exhausted and nerves are completely messed up. I'm constantly dwelling on my breathing and worrying about the power of the mind. I'm living in a constant state of fear and I don't know how to brake out of it. I'm not even able to go to sleep :scared15: need some help desperately :weep:

I know how you feel :( It's a constant loop of feeling rubbish..

I had an absolutely awful day today, didn't turn up to my new job this morning as I was worrying so much about if I feel panicked or ill at the job..

patt
02-12-13, 13:06
Diazepam could work but the first thing you need to do is to visit your doctor to get the right diagnosis and medication.