PDA

View Full Version : Hi! :)

ButterflyBandage
30-11-13, 06:36
Hi, I'm Brooke. I'm new to this website, but I'm a member of quite a few other anxiety forums. I have GAD and OCD with panic attacks, Trichotillomania, derealization/depersonalization, and mild depression caused by the anxiety. I've had most of them for going on 6 years (but I learned to manage them with Zoloft), but around a month ago, the anxiety came back worse than ever, and had new symptoms (ex: derealization/depersonalization), and it has been scaring me to death! But I hope to recover soon, and I hope all of you all do as well. I'm always here for anyone who wants to talk, and I hope to get a lot of help here as well as help others where I can. Stay strong, we can fight this! :hugs:

Tessar
30-11-13, 08:16
Hi Brooke. Welcome to this wonderful place :flowers: sorry u r so troubled by so many issues but hopefully with your positive and supportive attitude, you will be starting to feel better soon :bighug1:

ButterflyBandage
30-11-13, 09:58
Thank you! Best of wishes to you! :hugs:

Sparkle1984
30-11-13, 10:43
Welcome to the forums Brooke. I'm sure you'll find plenty of help and support here - I certainly have. :)

username5927
01-12-13, 04:37
Hi Brooke, I'm sorry to hear that you're having a difficult time. I'm having a "relapse" myself, especially with the derealization/depersonalization. This is a great site with a lot of great support and has really helped me in the past. *hugs*