PDA

View Full Version : Happy excitement .. same result

tamo
30-11-13, 20:00
Ive been doing some positive things the past few days . Ive been feeling a sense of excitement especially when we bought a new 46 inch super duper TV and cracking wooden bench for it . We moved furniture around and got some new pictures etc etc , but i,m exhausted .
I feel confused ( brain fog type feeling ) and numb and whole body aching , tight band round head , weak legs arm etc etc . Its as if my nervous system cant distinguish between happy excitement and negative agitation ....... the end result is the same ............ Stressed out .
I long to be how I used to be and be exited about new positive events and feeling nice and cosy about it instead of my mixed up nervous system turning even a £10 lotto win into a churning stomach:ohmy:

vicky23
30-11-13, 20:20
hi,
I also experienced this. Not so much now but back when my anxiety was worse. Our bodies are weird things, some people seek that adrenaline rush through sky diving etc but some of us have more sensitive nervous systems that react to small things. I think it's just about learning to accept the sensations and just go with it rather than letting them scare you :shrug:
Peace to you Tamo