PDA

View Full Version : Hi there to all

shereedac
09-11-06, 18:53
I would just like to say what a relief it is to have found this site. I have just joined today and already i have had some positive feedback. It is nice to know that i am not suffering alone.

sheree ritchie

manmoor
09-11-06, 18:54
Hi Sheree,

A big warm welcome to you. Never feel alone as we are all here for each other. xx

Take Care

Mandyxx

sparkles
09-11-06, 19:01
Hi Sheree,
Welcome 2 the site, ive recently joined as well and i find the site a BIG COMFORT i hope u do as well
takecare
sparkles

domino
09-11-06, 19:03
hi, no relation to lionel ritchie are you, [only kidding] welcome to you ,you will find lots of advice on here ,and make new friends along the way. good to have you on board .

nomorepanic
09-11-06, 19:08
Hi Sheree,

A warm welcome aboard and lovely to see you here. Hope we can be of some help to you.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

Lousy Hero
09-11-06, 20:21
You're never alone :)

Religion? Communism? No, Love is the Opiate of the People

honeybee3939
09-11-06, 20:37
Hi Sheree !

A BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice here while making new friends on the way!:D

Love

Andrea
xxx

Amber
09-11-06, 22:26
Hiya, welcome to the forum! It has really helped me too, you will find lots of support and friendly people here. WELCOME! x

Amber

LickeyEndBlues
10-11-06, 09:53
Hi Sheree,
Welcome to NMP.

I think most of us could have written your introduction!!

I found it about 5 weeks ago searching info on meds, and the advice, help and support is fantastic.

Fun and imformative.

Take care

Iain

Laissez les bon temp roulez

Paddington
10-11-06, 13:30
Hello Sheree,lovely to meet you!So glad you found us here.Any support you need you will find here.it has been a life saver for me!!Love mary rose.xxxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore

trac67
10-11-06, 13:41
Hi Sheree,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

yorkylover
10-11-06, 14:00
Hi sheree and welcome.You will find ots of helpfull advise here.;)

Ellen XX

net
10-11-06, 15:49
hello sheree

welcome
i found this site by accident while searching anxiety its the best thing i've done

netty

the dreams of the future are better than the history of the past