PDA

View Full Version : Lost all faith in life

TRISTAN
01-12-13, 11:38
This all started back in April , went to doctors and was put on. Citalipram 10 mil then upped to 20 2 weeks later and I started to get a little bit of light after 4 weeks , then on week 5 had a bad week and went back to doctors and told them pills wernt working so she changed me to mirtaz 15 mg then went up to 30 then 45 but no joy so was then changed to. Venaflaxine 75 mg with 15 mirtaz which made my anxiety go through the roof then she put me up to 150 mg for 6 weeks the 225 for 3 weeks , anxiety still bad in morning but got better in afternoon now week 12 on venaflaxine xl and my wife said I was better on citalipram and should try it again as I did have a few good weeks then panicked when I had a bad week so back to doctors and now on 150 venaflaxine xl and 10 citalipram , 2 days in and scared I have made wrong move and should keep going with Venaflaxine xl for a few more weeks ?

Never suffered with depression or anxiety b4 April and just very confused now so help and advice needed please .

---------- Post added at 11:38 ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 ----------

I also take propananol 80 mg slow release and diazipam as needed , just want my life back as have 3 boys who need me .