PDA

View Full Version : Voices??

penguin120
02-12-13, 14:40
Okay...I don't know if this really goes under health anxiety but anyway.

I was just brushing my teeth in the bathroom, and I swear to god I heard my mom call my name. She's not here, however; she is across town on errands. When I told my dad he just said that it's probably someone outside, and that I just have really good ears, but it sounded just like my mom.

Am I going crazy?!:scared15::unsure::weep:

-penguin

BumbleGirl
02-12-13, 15:13
Hi penguin. I have often thought I heard someone talking or calling me but there wasn't anyone there. I think its just our mind playing tricks xx

skippy66
02-12-13, 15:17
I sometimes feel my pocket vibrating when I don't have my phone in it…

You're not going crazy.

penguin120
02-12-13, 23:25
Thank you!

After this happened, i asked my friend {who is a big believer in ghosts & paranormal things like that} and since I told her it soured like my mother's voice, she told me that my mother might have died and I was hearing her spirit...?!

I am currently not home yet, so hopefully she's fine....:ohmy:

---------- Post added at 23:25 ---------- Previous post was at 21:54 ----------

update: I made it home & she is fine! silly anxiety:blush:

tigerlark
03-12-13, 04:01
The fact that you are at all concerned about the "voice" you heard means that you are definitely not going crazy. If you were, you would be talking back to her as if she were there! Lol.

penguin120
04-12-13, 00:41
The fact that you are at all concerned about the "voice" you heard means that you are definitely not going crazy. If you were, you would be talking back to her as if she were there! Lol.

I did say 'yeah?' because i thought she was there, but nothing else. (: