PDA

View Full Version : Adrenaline

kimbo
02-12-13, 16:08
Hi everyone, when my adrenaline is racing around I get a very warm feeling in my chest is this normal

Rennie1989
02-12-13, 16:41
Adrenaline causes an inexhaustible list of symptoms. I'd imagine with a rush of blood to the muscles, which your chest is full of, it would be normal to feel a warm sensation.

kimbo
02-12-13, 18:15
thanks for replying, suffering a bit with this and really bad internal body tremors when walking:weep:

username5927
03-12-13, 07:37
I get the warm sensation through my arms first and then my chest. Body shaking as well. Adrenaline does all kinds of weirdness to the body.

Yorkie22
03-12-13, 09:12
Hi Kimbo,
I do quite a bit of running and find that the adrenaline from that can present a range of different feelings and sensations (a long list!), many of which are similar to what I feel in a PA. It took a while for me to understand this and accept the feelings were natural and just let them flow. Thats the key really...try not to worry and just accept they are adrenaline induced (not always easy I know). Also in my experience in the long term the positive benefits from any exercise are more than worth the initial discomfort felt.
Good luck.
Yorkie.