PDA

View Full Version : Nose and head sensation

RVP
02-12-13, 22:18
Hey guys, just recently, maybe..an hour ago I started getting this weird sensation in my nose, like a blocked kind of feeling but it feels like there's not blood rushing but like..a kind of feeling like when you get water up your nose and my head feels heavy my eyes feel heavy!
freaking out slightly..it feels like.. if it's blood gushing through my head kind of thing :( and my nose

What the hell is this?! :(

---------- Post added at 21:55 ---------- Previous post was at 21:38 ----------

My jaws feel heavy now :( Does anyone know what this is? or experienced anything similar?

---------- Post added at 22:18 ---------- Previous post was at 21:55 ----------

It's like...pressure/tightness on the joints area of my jaw :( it's really freaking me out...
I just read that it could be a heart attack as you don't always have to have chest pain and if you feel anxious which i certainly am at the moment with this jaw weird pressure feeling on both joints, it's like getting stiff if that's the right way to put it..
I been feeling like slightly dizzy or having head flips too ! gaah i just need someone to talk to right now.

tigerlark
03-12-13, 04:11
I'm not sure what that is, dear, as I've never experienced something like that, but if you need to talk, I am here! If you are not bleeding or in pain, you are probably just fine. Please stop consulting Google! Feel free to PM me or reply.

fedup36
03-12-13, 12:46
Hi RVP,

Yes I regulary get a weird pressure feeling behind my nose, especially in the morning and when I am anxious.. It feels like there's someone pushing it and feels really odd. I also get the dizziness and I am fine and its just anxiety :)

HoneyLove
03-12-13, 12:50
Sounds like muscle tension from clenching your jaw either from anxiety or in your sleep.