PDA

View Full Version : Acid indigestion

mummyanxious
03-12-13, 18:03
I'm getting fed up with all these stomach problems. I am assuming that's what it is and not going off worrying its my heart.
I'm getting back pains on and off. Sometimes front middle chest and sometimes on the side of my body on the left under my armpit.
I've got a dr app next week and I will discuss it with her but just interested to hear if anyone else suffers like this.
It just seems none stop at the moment and there's no pattern to it. Sometimes it happens after food, sometimes when I'm due to eat.
Its like spasms and waves. Hard to describe. Not really like burning. Just very odd. Its like the feeling when you get a piece of food stuck and you get a painful lump in your chest which contracts?

lisad1977
03-12-13, 18:20
I to am having very bad chest and back pain in arms jaw short breath my bp is very low 89/58.

jillyb
03-12-13, 18:21
I've been to the doctor today about this. He prodded and poked and basically put it down to anxiety! X

Natalie2389
03-12-13, 21:06
I'm getting fed up with all these stomach problems. I am assuming that's what it is and not going off worrying its my heart.
I'm getting back pains on and off. Sometimes front middle chest and sometimes on the side of my body on the left under my armpit.
I've got a dr app next week and I will discuss it with her but just interested to hear if anyone else suffers like this.
It just seems none stop at the moment and there's no pattern to it. Sometimes it happens after food, sometimes when I'm due to eat.
Its like spasms and waves. Hard to describe. Not really like burning. Just very odd. Its like the feeling when you get a piece of food stuck and you get a painful lump in your chest which contracts?

I can relate to this its like a zapping pain comes and goes, I have ibs and the doc put it down to ezcess axis prescribed omprozole