PDA

View Full Version : I am new on here today

gossy123
05-12-13, 12:43
Helo, I just happened to come across this web site forum, in desperation, looking for other like minded people with anxiety.
I first suffered from severe anxiety 3 winters ago, 2010, and I was so ill with fear, phobias, and seasonal effective disorder, which I have suffered from for many years prior, back in jan 11 the doctor put me on citalopram, 10mg propranolol 10mg then lorazapam, has I started to get better, the latter 2 drugs, stopped and citalopram increased to 20mg, and for the last 2 winters ive not been too bad, apart from a blip when I lost my beloved granddad at Christmas last year, in summer I was back on 10mg citalopram has all my anxiety was gone, I felt normal, then 2 weeks ago I woke to an awful panic attack, every morning, since I wake with stomach ache on occasion phisyically sick, with fear, it takes a while to wear off in the day, I haven't eaten for days properly, the doctor has increased my citalopram back to 20mg I just hope I can settle down.
I find this occurs more in December, due to the long nights, feelings of trapped, then my mind starts worrying over silly things, has I write my stomach churns and feel so on edge, exhaustion is another problem, I hope I can get some nice replies, I feel so lonely and scared, has if I am going mad, or I am not normal, thankyou for taking the time to read my story.
gossyx

Tanner40
05-12-13, 13:04
Welocome to the forum, Gossypol. I think you'll find many like minded folks on here with a great deal of support. I know it's been helpful for me.

Annie0904
05-12-13, 13:05
Hi welcome. You might like to read this thread about feeling worse in the winter months http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=145462