PDA

View Full Version : mouth ulcer

Vida
06-12-13, 05:03
Just wondering how long a mouth sore takes to heal? I've had one inside my lower lip for 5 days, it's terribly painful. I'm trying my best to understand is a mouth ulcer but my anxiety is knocking on the door. ..

LF87
06-12-13, 11:25
I had a horrendous one when I was on holiday, lasted about 12 days! I was obsessed with it. Try to leave it alone and not keep checking. Corsodyl mouthwash is good to help heal them. Hope it's better soon! X

Fishmanpa
06-12-13, 12:01
Just wondering how long a mouth sore takes to heal? I've had one inside my lower lip for 5 days, it's terribly painful. I'm trying my best to understand is a mouth ulcer but my anxiety is knocking on the door. ..

It takes a couple of weeks typically. Remember, the mouth is a dark and moist place and not the ideal environment for a sore to heal ;)

Positive thoughts

Rennie1989
06-12-13, 12:22
I get mouth ulcers a lot and they can take about a week or two to heal, depends how big they are and where they are. Five days would be very quick.

CeeCeeCee
14-12-13, 10:23
I have an ulcer at the back of my tongue but I have been biting it in my sleep so I was putting it down to that. Now I am convincing myself that it's too far back to be from that and thinking it's something worse. I'm terrified now.